Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve tried to think of everything but if we missed something you don’t see answered here, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- When will the community be complete?
The last stage will be constructed this year, with the last home likely constructed in 2023.
- How many homes will be in Walker Summit?
990 homes will make up the community when full developed.
- What schools are in the area?
- How far is the nearest grocery store?
There are a variety of grocery options in Southeast Edmonton near Walker Summit including:
- Sobeys, M&M Meats and Walmart Super Centre is just four minutes away along 50th Street
- Save on Foods is located just eight minutes away by car via 91st Street
- Mill Woods Town Centre is located 10 minutes away and offers a Co-op, Canadian Tire and other popular services and shops
- What is available to do nearby?
- Is there a Homeowner’s Association in Walker Summit?
We have planned Walker Summit to be kept up without a Homeowner’s Association.
- Do I get a fence included with my home?
No. except for Pond backing lots, 50th street backing lots. We recommend purchasers review stage level plans to confirm with their salesperson to confirm.
- Who maintains the park spaces?
The City of Edmonton will keep up the shared park spaces and boulevards of the community.
- Will there be retail shops and services in the community?
The Walker Plaza Commercial is open and offers a variety of businesses including:
• 7-Eleven Gas Bar
• Liquor Store
• F45 Fitness
• Dollar Store
• Indian Restaurant
- I have another question that wasn’t answered here. What should I do?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions or concerns you may have.