Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve tried to think of everything but if we missed something you don’t see answered here, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- When will the community be complete?
The last stage will be constructed this year, with the last home likely constructed in 2023.
- How many homes will be in Walker Summit?
990 homes will make up the community when full developed.
- What schools are in the area?
Residents of Walker Summit can attend
- Shauna May Seneca (K-9),
- Catholic – Corpus Christi (K-9)
- Percy Page School (10-12)
- Holy Trinity (10-12)
- How far is the nearest grocery store?
There are a variety of grocery options in Southeast Edmonton near Walker Summit including:
- Sobeys, M&M Meats and Walmart Super Centre is just four minutes away along 50th Street
- Save on Foods is located just eight minutes away by car via 91st Street
- Mill Woods Town Centre is located 10 minutes away and offers a Co-op, Canadian Tire and other popular services and shops
- What is available to do nearby?
There are 3.2 kilometers of walking paths in the community, 12 acres of green space and storm ponds inside of the community. Just outside of the community is the Meadows Recreation Centre and many shopping opportunities.
For more, visit our amenities page.
- Is there a Homeowner’s Association in Walker Summit?
We have planned Walker Summit to be kept up without a Homeowner’s Association.
- Do I get a fence included with my home?
No. except for Pond backing lots, 50th street backing lots. We recommend purchasers review stage level plans to confirm with their salesperson to confirm.
- Who maintains the park spaces?
The City of Edmonton will keep up the shared park spaces and boulevards of the community.
- Will there be retail shops and services in the community?
The Walker Plaza Commercial is open and offers a variety of businesses including:
• 7-Eleven Gas Bar
• Liquor Store
• F45 Fitness
• Dollar Store
• Indian Restaurant
- I have another question that wasn’t answered here. What should I do?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions or concerns you may have.